The Global Forum for Rebuilding in Conflict Zones
Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Libya, Palestine
First Day 17 September 2017
|Quran Kareem & Royal Anthem|
|10:00 – 11:00||Sponsor of the event Speech
Platinum Sponsor Speech
Amr Moussa Speech
Arab Thought Forum Speech
Chairman of the Preparatory Committee Speech
World Bank Representative Speech
|11:00 – 11:30||Coffee Break||Coffee Break||Coffee Break|
|11:30 – 1:00||T.Gargour Mercedes PNA||
Dr. Dureid Mahasneh / Chairman
Ogarit wash traces of blood
Dr. Maher Mamlouk
Dr. George jabour
|Mr. Steve Dohahue|
Union of Syrian Organizations for Reconstruction & Development
|1:00 – 4:00||Lunch Break||Lunch Break||Lunch Break|
|4:00 – 5:30||Jordan||H.E. Dr Jawad Al Anani / Chairman||Yemen Session
So that Yemen would be happy
|Yemen||Mr. Mohsin Al-Aini|
|Ms. Shatha Mohammed Nasser|
|Qatar||Mr. Abdulaziz Alsubaie|
|KSA||Dr. Abdulaziz Aldukheil|
|5:30 – 6:00||Lunch Break||Lunch Break||Lunch Break|
Dr. Khlaif Al-Tarawneh / Chairman
|Rebuilding & the Human Being
To bloom the Arab streets
|6:00 – 7:00||
H.E. Taher al-Masri
|Dr. Sabri Rubaihat|
Second Day 18 September 2017
|10:00 – 11:30||Algeria||
Eng. Ahmad Al-Ibrahimi / Chairman
|Dr. Basil Al-Bustani|
|Mr. Sherzad Ahmed Ameen|
|Mr. Issam al-Jalabi|
|Ms. Rebecca Heiss|
|11:30 – 12:00||Lunch Break||Lunch Break|
|12:00 – 1:30||Bahrain||Dr. Mohammad Jaberansari / Chairman||Palestine Session|
|Dr Abdul Rahman|
Mr. Usama Gazhali
Dr. Badria Al-Awadhi
Dr. Abdel Mohsin Al-Qattan
|1:30 – 4:00||Lunch Break||Lunch Break||Lunch Break|
|4:00 – 5:30||Lebanon||
Mr. Omar Zein / Chairman
|Mr. Al Mabrouk Al Qayed|
|Dr Hanaa Al-Qallal|
|Dr. Hasan Nafia|
|Mr. Mark Milke|
|5:30 – 6:00||Coffee Break||Coffee Break||Coffee Break|
|6:00 – 7:00||Dr. Mohammad Alhalyqa / Chairman||Governance in the management of reconstruction funds|
|Sudan||Dr. Alsadeq Al Faqeeh|
|Kuwait||Mr. Mohammed Al Rumaihi|
Mr. Mohamed Bin Issa
Transparency International Representative
The CONFERENCE will take place on the 17th & 20th September, 2017 at the cultural palace, Amman, Jordan. The event is recognized as the preeminent building & construction conference developed for professionals in the Industry. Impactful plenary sessions and panel discussions from top Government officials and leaders of construction companies bring to the forefront challenges faced, new insights into the business and opportunities in today’s construction industry. Participants will walk away with invaluable information and resources to assist them in meeting today’s challenges.
Why one should Attend “FUTURE BUILD” 2017 CONFERENCE?
- The opportunity to raise your company profile by launching new technologies or raising awareness about your products and equipment.
- To reach and meet leading Building & Construction industry professionals in one place at the same time and network with key industry buyers and influence from around the globe
- Networking among more than 500 senior level experts and decision-makers planning and developing the future of the Industry.
- Hearing from more than 10 expert speakers discussing the latest and best industry practice.
- Update your knowledge on the current trends with input from global authorities
- Explore future trends to position your business as effectively as possible
- Explore the growing interest in ‘green’ and sustainability issues in the context of developing countries.
- New opportunities will emerge and new careers will be created.
Who Should Attend
- Senior officials from key industry sectors such as Roads & Highways, Power Sectors, Urban Construction, Bridge construction, Housing, leading construction companies.
- Representatives from concerned Government organizations, Associations.
- CEOs and senior officials from the Building, Mining & Construction equipment industry, leading consultancy organizations and Financial Institutions.